- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- in administration when providing goods and services to you or your organisation
- in marketing to let you know about other services that may interest you
The term ‘Resolution Design Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17 The Market Place, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1HT. Our company registration number is 6510726, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
What personal data do we collect?
You will be asked for personal data such as your name, address and email address when you register to receive our enews or make an enquiry.
How do we use your personal data?
Where appropriate, we use your personal data:
If you register to our email newsletters you will receive emails to let you know about industry developments, hints, tips, news and offers. You may unsubscribe from these.
By the nature of the Internet, any personal data you supply may be sent electronically to servers anywhere in the world. It may be used, stored and processed anywhere in the world, including countries outside the EU.
We do not share your data
Resolution Design does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Your details will be added to the Resolution Design database in order to process your request, and so that you can be kept up to date with relevant details of our services. Your personal data will not be passed on to any third party without your prior consent.
This site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these and you should read their own privacy policies. The policy described here, applies only to personal data collected by us.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed 100% secure, but we do take appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal data.
Updating of this policy
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser.
All website design & development Services provided by Resolution Design Ltd to the client are subject to the following terms and conditions.
The Client : The company or individual requesting the services of Resolution Design Ltd.
Resolution Design Ltd: Primary designer/developer & employees or affiliates.
1. Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programs are free of errors, Resolution Design Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it.
2. The website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Resolution Design Ltd until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
3. Any scripts, cgi applications, php scripts, databases or software (unless specifically agreed) written by Resolution Design Ltd remain the copyright of Resolution Design Ltd may be used in future Resolution Design Ltd projects as required and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Resolution Design Ltd.
4. Any additions to briefs provided will be carried out at the discretion of Resolution Design Ltd and where no charge is made by Resolution Design Ltd for such additions, Resolution Design Ltd accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
5. The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to Resolution Design Ltd all materials required to complete the site to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
6. Resolution Design Ltd will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
7. Resolution Design Ltd will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner. eg. Any disputes re content/images that have been provided to us for inclusion on the site.
8. Resolution Design Ltd will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
9. Resolution Design Ltd will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
10. Resolution Design Ltd does not guarantee that any scripts, cgi applications, php scripts, databases or software will be immune from hacking or malicious tampering. Resolution Design Ltd will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings caused as a result of hacking.
11. Resolution Design Ltd cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
12. Where applications or sites are developed on servers not recommended by Resolution Design Ltd, the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the clients responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
13. The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by Resolution Design Ltd before being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site is live, Resolution Design Ltd will endeavour (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
14. Resolution Design Ltd will endeavour to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed on the most recent versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers. Resolution Design Ltd can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software.
All website hosting services provided by Resolution Design Ltd to the client are subject to the following terms and conditions.
The Client : The company or individual requesting the services of Resolution Design Ltd.
Resolution Design Ltd: Primary designer/developer & employees or affiliates.
1. Website Content. All services provided by Resolution Design Ltd may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United Kingdom, United States Federal, State or City, or any International laws is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: Copyrighted material, Material we judge to be threatening or obscene, Material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Resolution Design Ltd from any claims resulting from the use of the service, which damages the subscriber or any other party.
2. Also prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to our servers or any other server on the internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited. Examples of unacceptable content or links: pirated software, pornography, violations of copyrights, hacker programs or archives, Warez sites and hate propaganda. Resolution Design Ltd will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
3. Data Transfer. Web hosting accounts are prohibited from hosting file distribution websites (including but not limited to music, video and software), adult content orientated websites, hosting banners, graphics or cgi scripts for other websites, storing pages, files or data as a repository for other websites or personal computers, giving away web space under a domain, sub domain or directory.
4. Web space Usage. Web space is available for genuine web site content; content must be linked into web pages. Clients are prohibited from using the server as a file/backup repository. Clients are expected to employ good house keeping when maintaining their account.
5. Server Usage. Should your account use more than 5% of the servers processing power and as a result have a detrimental effect on other Clients we will discuss with you alternative solutions for your hosting requirements.
6. Acceptable Use Policy. The website and use of the Services may be used for lawful purposes only and the Client may not submit, publish or display any content that breaches any law, statute or regulation. In particular the Client agrees not to:
7. Use the Services or the website in any way to send unsolicited commercial email or “spam”, or any similar abuse of the Services.
8. Send email or any type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance of any computer facilities.
9. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate defamatory, obscene, indecent or other unlawful material or information, or any material or information which infringes any intellectual property rights (for the avoidance of doubt this includes licensed software distributed as Warez), via the Services or on the Website.
10. Threaten, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
11. Engage in illegal or unlawful activities through the Services or via the Website.
12. Make available or upload files to the website or to the Services that the Client knows contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data.
13. Obtain or attempt to obtain access, through whatever means, to areas of Resolution Design Ltd network or the Services which are identified as restricted or confidential. This includes leaving your home directory whilst using SSH access to servers.
14. Operate or attempt to operate IRC bots or other permanent server processes.
15. The Client has full responsibility for the content of the Website. For the avoidance of doubt, Resolution Design Ltd is not obliged to monitor, and will have no liability for, the content of any communications transmitted by virtue of the Services. If the Client fails to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy outlined in Clause 6 Resolution Design Ltd shall be entitled to withdraw the Services and terminate the Client’s account without notice.
16. Resources. When a website is found to be exceeding the resources agreed Resolution Design Ltd reserves the right to suspend that site immediately. This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances. Clients may be offered an option whereby Resolution Design Ltd continues hosting the website for an additional fee.
17. Data Backup. The Client is responsible for undertaking any data back up programs, database, web files or other digital material.
18. Payment. All accounts are set up on a prepay basis. Although Resolution Design Ltd reserves the right to change prices of accounts or services at any time all pricing is guaranteed for the period of prepayment. Payment is due each anniversary year following the date the account was established. Resolution Design Ltd reserves the right to suspend this and other services until any outstanding debt is cleared. Resolution Design Ltd will not be responsible for any data lost due to non-payment closure of an account. The Client is responsible for all money owedon the account from the time it was established to the time that the Client sends a written cancellation request. Reinstatement of an account is at Resolution Design Ltd’s discretion. Resolution Design Ltd reserves the right to charge a reinstatement fee of 50 (fifty) pounds per account.
19. Cancellations and Refunds. All fees charged on a prepay basis are non-refundable
20. Indemnification. The Client agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Resolution Design Ltd harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against Resolution Design Ltd, its agents, its Clients, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by Client, its agents, employees or assigns. Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Resolution Design Ltd against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Resolution Design Ltd’ server; (2) any material supplied by Client infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to Client from Resolution Design Ltd’s server.
21. Disclaimer. Resolution Design Ltd will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Resolution Design Ltd makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Resolution Design Ltd disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Resolution Design Ltd and its employees. Resolution Design Ltd reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.
22. Severability. In the event any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be unimpaired and the Agreement shall not be void for this reason alone. Such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a mutually acceptable valid, legal and enforceable provision, which comes closest to the intention of the parties underlying the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision.
All email marketing services provided by Resolution Design Ltd to the client are subject to the following terms and conditions.
The Client: The company or individual requesting the services of Resolution Design Ltd.
The Agency: Resolution Design Ltd.
Agency is providing Web-based email marketing software and related services; and Client is interested in engaging the services of Agency; and “Software” refers to the software being provided by Agency to Client for the purposes of interacting with its audience through email;
both parties agree to the following:
1. Licensing & ownership – Client’s use of this Software confers no title or ownership to Client. Agency is providing Client temporary, non-exclusive access to email marketing software and services, along with certain entitlements and privileges, that will endure as long as Client (a) continues to provide payment for service in a timely manner, and (b) continues to abide by the terms of this Agreement.
Client agrees not to copy, modify, re-package, reverse-engineer, disassemble, modify or otherwise use the Software or its components in ways not explicitly allowed by this Agreement. Client also agrees not to remove any proprietary notices or labels from the software.
2. Permission marketing – Client agrees to use its account for permission-based email marketing and communications, and to send emails using this Software that are truthful in nature and accurately identify the purpose of the email and the identity of the sending organization. Client agrees to include its physical address in all campaigns, as required by legislation, and to adhere to the full Spam guidelines as well as any other applicable English, UK and International laws.
The client agrees to use the software provided by Agency to email people who meet at least one of the following criteria:
– The recipient has opted in to receive Client’s emails, using a form that clearly indicates that by submitting his or her email address he or she will receive emails from Client; or
– The recipient has provided his or her email address to Client, via business card, conference or similar, with the understanding that Client will send the recipient emails; or
– The recipient has a clear relationship with Client, as (a) a member who pays dues to belong to Client’s organization, (b) a subscriber who pays a subscription fee to gain access to Client’s services, or (c) a customer who has purchased a good or service from Client within the past eighteen (18) months, in the course of which Client has obtained that customer’s email address.
If any recipient, regardless of his or her prior opt-in status or relationship to Client, has indicated to Client its desire not to receive emails – either during or prior to Client’s use of this Software – Client may not use this Software to email that recipient.
Client agrees to not use the Software to send to email addresses that have been purchased, rented or otherwise obtained from a third party, or which have been collected using a script or other harvesting method, or which have been obtained without the email address owner’s knowledge. Sending emails to any address or list obtained using one or more of these methods may results in immediate termination of Client’s email marketing account.
Client agrees to not use the Software to break any English, UK or International laws or regulations (including but not limited to those related to spamming, e-commerce, obscenity, defamation or privacy); or to encourage or facilitate any illegal activities; or to harass, threaten or embarrass any person or organization; or to promote MLM (multi-level marketing) or Ponzi schemes; or to distribute illegal, pornographic or potentially harmful or offensive information, photos, software or materials, or include links to Web pages containing any such items (Agency reserves the right to use its own judgment in determining what is offensive).
Agency reserves the right to suspend or terminate Client’s account access and privileges in cases where a mailing sent by or on behalf of Client receives an unreasonable number of complaints from Internet Service Providers or email watchdog groups (with Agency having the right to determine what qualifies as unreasonable).
Client will also be responsible for paying any fines incurred by Agency as a direct result of one of its mailings, in cases where clear and direct evidence is presented to Agency by the fining organisation.
3. Opt out policy – Client agrees to use the opt-out link and process provided by this Software, to ensure that every recipient who requests to be opted out is removed instantly and permanently. In cases where recipients do not opt themselves out and instead request that Client opt them out, Client agrees to opt such recipients out within five (5) business days, or prior to the next mailing sent through Client’s account, whichever comes first.
4. Account use and content – Client understands that it is responsible for everything that happens in Client’s account, including the email addresses that are added, imported and stored, as well as the content published, distributed or linked to from Client’s email campaigns. Client agrees to take full responsibility for any and all content distributed through Client’s account, and to abide by all pertinent copyright laws.
5. Data storage and privacy – Agency agrees to hold Client’s account information, lists and data in strict confidence. Agency will not rent, sell or in any way share Client’s email addresses with any third party. The only time Agency will ever share ANY information related to Client’s use of the Software with an outside organization is if (a) the outside organization is processing Client’s payment to Agency for use of the Software and requires certain information necessary for the transaction, (b) the outside organization is the federal government or other organization empowered to require Agency to divulge Client’s personal or account information, (c) Agency is highlighting examples of Client’s email campaigns or success, with Client’s prior approval to do so, or (d) Agency is reporting on Agency’s overall customer base and activity, in which case only general, aggregate (non-personally identifiable) information will be divulged.
Client will be provided with a username and password that grants it access to certain account data. Agency stores an encrypted version of the password for added security, but Client understands and acknowledges that it is ultimately responsible for maintaining control of that username and password and ensuring its proper use by authorised personnel only.
6. Data Privacy Principles – The email marketing platform provided by Agency to Client adheres to the data privacy principles of the European Union’s Directive on Data Protection and the Safe Harbor program, designed to provide U.S. companies with guidance on how to provide adequate protection for personal data.
7. Payment for services – Client agrees to pay Agency in a timely manner for services rendered, on “Net 30” terms. Failure to pay on time may result in temporary or permanent suspension of Client’s access to the Software and service.
8. Right to inspect – For the purposes of providing Client service and support, and to ensure that the terms of this Agreement are being followed, Agency reserves the right to inspect and monitor Client’s account and data at any time, without notice, and to limit access to Client’s account at any time should Agency have reason to believe that Client has already violated, or may at some point in the future violate, any terms set forth in this Agreement.
9. Termination – Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, Client’s use of the Software requires no long-term contracts and therefore may be terminated at the end of any monthly billing cycle. Any request to terminate will take effect at the end of that month, and Client will be responsible for payment for any services rendered up through the termination date. If Client has paid in advance for a certain period of time for the Software and service, or any portion thereof, and terminates prior to the completion of that period, that payment is non-refundable.
Agency may terminate this Agreement if: a) payment for services rendered becomes at least 60 days overdue, b) Agency determines that Client is in breach of any of the terms set forth in this Agreement.
Following termination, Agency will work with Client to help retrieve Client-owned email addresses and other vital account data, within a reasonable period of time. Agency makes no guarantees as to the availability of Client’s data for more than 30 days following the date of termination by either party.
10. Modifications to this Agreement – Agency may, from time to time, edit, append or otherwise modify the terms of this Agreement. Client will be notified to any changes made. After such notification, Client’s continued use of the Software indicates its acceptance of those changes and agreement to abide by them. If Client disagrees with any changes made to this Agreement, Client may terminate its account as set forth in the ‘termination’ section above.
11. Warranties and disclaimers – This Software and related services are provided “as is,” and Agency expressly disclaims all warranties or conditions of any kind (express, implied or statutory), including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Agency and its technology partners and providers will not be liable for any lost profits or special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Software or this Agreement.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the agency and its officers, employees and business partners, from any claims arising from Client’s use of the Software.
12. Headers – The headers in this Agreement are provided as visual aids only and are not to be considered legally binding in any way.
13. Miscellaneous – This Agreement says everything there is to be said about the use of the Software by Client and, therefore, it supersedes any other agreement about those topics. Client cannot transfer any of its rights or responsibilities under this Agreement. Agency may transfer any of its rights and responsibilities under this Agreement. Both parties agree to sort out any dispute arising from this Agreement through arbitration in the county in which Agency is located. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, that provision will be enforced to the extent possible and all other provisions of this agreement will be given full effect. If Agency fails to act to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement, that inaction will not be a waiver of Agency’s right to act and will not affect Agency’s ability to act later.
This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England.