Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Resolution Design Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17 The Market Place, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1HT. Our company registration number is 6510726, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What personal data do we collect?
You will be asked for personal data such as your name, address and email address when you register to receive our enews or make an enquiry.
How do we use your personal data?
Where appropriate, we use your personal data:
- in administration when providing goods and services to you or your organisation
- in marketing to let you know about other services that may interest you
If you register to our email newsletters you will receive emails to let you know about industry developments, hints, tips, news and offers. You may unsubscribe from these.
By the nature of the Internet, any personal data you supply may be sent electronically to servers anywhere in the world. It may be used, stored and processed anywhere in the world, including countries outside the EU.
We do not share your data
Resolution Design does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Your details will be added to the Resolution Design database in order to process your request, and so that you can be kept up to date with relevant details of our services. Your personal data will not be passed on to any third party without your prior consent.
This site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these and you should read their own privacy policies. The policy described here, applies only to personal data collected by us.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed 100% secure, but we do take appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal data.
Updating of this policy
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent from our web server to your browser. It is stored on your hard drive. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites, and will not damage your system.
We use permanent cookies to record basic web traffic analysis using Google Analytics and to remember you on your return to login areas of our site, but only if you have ticked the ‘remember me’ facility on logging in.
Email marketing communications
This website and its content is copyright of Resolution Design Ltd – © Resolution Design Ltd, 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Resolution Design Ltd
58 Northgate Street
This document was last updated on February 19th, 2013